← Natrag
Geopolitika · Vijesti · SAD

Trump says ICE should continue traffic stops after two men killed

The Guardian · 15. srpnja 2026. · Scrapirano prije 38d
Pročitaj izvorni članak ↗

Comment comes after homeland security sources say federal officers told to temporarily stop pulling drivers over Donald Trump said on Wednesday morning that Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) should continue making traffic stops, just one day after the homeland security department (DHS) said they’d be halting them in the wake of recent stops that left two men killed in the space of a week. Federal officers across the US had been told to temporarily stop pulling drivers over on Tuesday, homeland security sources told the Guardian. That directive came after ICE agents fatally shot Lorenzo Salgado Araujo in Houston on 7 July and Johan Sebastián Durán Guerrero in Maine on Monday. Both men were unarmed, neither was the intended target of the operation that killed him, and in both cases t

Više od The Guardian →   Više iz SAD →