← Natrag
Geopolitika · Vijesti · Kina

US sanctions on 39 Hong Kong, mainland Chinese officials will remain in place: Rubio

South China Morning Post · 23. srpnja 2026. · Scrapirano prije 30d
Pročitaj izvorni članak ↗

US Secretary of State Marco Rubio has said that there will be no change to the remaining sanctions on 39 Hong Kong and mainland Chinese officials in the “near future”, while acknowledging the issue came up in a meeting with Foreign Minister Wang Yi. Rubio, Washington’s top diplomat, also said on Thursday that US President Donald Trump had allowed a national emergency declaration on Hong Kong to expire last week after determining that the “circumstances had changed”, though he did not elaborate...

Više od South China Morning Post →   Više iz Kina →