← Natrag
Geopolitika · Vijesti · Europa

Suspect in German mass shooting kills himself in jail

South China Morning Post · 21. srpnja 2026. · Scrapirano prije 32d
Pročitaj izvorni članak ↗

A man suspected of fatally shooting six child welfare workers at a shelter for mothers in Stade in northern Germany last month died by suicide in jail on Tuesday, officials said. The suspect, who has been partially identified in German media as 45-year-old Fatih Khan G., was found dead by jail staff in his single cell early Tuesday, the Lower Saxony state justice ministry said in a statement. The ministry said there are “currently no indications of third-party involvement” in the suspect’s death...

Više od South China Morning Post →   Više iz Europa →